Saturday 16 July 2011

Closing in

Only two weeks before I sail from Japan.Work has been pretty busy, so I haven't been as organized as I would've liked. Slowly getting there though.

Got a Russian visa and train tickets for the Russian leg of the journey and the ferry from Japan.Booked some accommodation in Russia and Belarus too. I'll hopefully get a Belarussian visa next week.

The timing is a bit tight in a few places like Ekaterinburg and Perm where I want to visit the grave of Tsar Nikolas II and go to a former GULAG prison camp, so I might have to book tours to make sure I can get to them.

Beyond Belarus I'm not entirely certain of my route or timing as visas aren't an issue.I've also yet to decide when I'll actually leave home to get to the ferry terminal on the other side of the country either.Still, with all my student reports finished at work should have a bit more time for internet research and reservations, so long as I don't get distracted by killing zombies!

No comments:

Post a Comment